Are you searching for Best WiFi Dongle for Laptop?
Here we are with a review of JioFi JDR740 (Dongle) one of the best WiFi dongles in India from Jio that you can buy online. But before this, you need to know why a WiFi dongle is actually used for and why you need to buy a WiFi dongle for your laptop or PC.
A WiFi dongle is a portable and lightweight device that you can connect with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC and you can access the internet anywhere. A WiFi dongle is an affordable, portable, lightweight, and easy to carry type of device that you use on the go.
WiFi dongle is a plug-and-play type of device you just need to connect to a power source and that’s it, it now ready to use. No issue in power cuts you can connect a WiFi dongle to your power bank.
It operates with very low power consumption so even with the connection of power bank you can use it cautiously for around 5-6 hours.
Now you understand what is the use of a WiFi router and how this can help you. JioFi JDR740(Dongle) is a wireless 4G portable router that we have reviewed in this post with its key features, pros and cons so stay tuned.
Table of Content
- JioFi JDR740 (Dongle) Wireless 4G Router Reviews
- Best WiFi Dongle for Laptop
- Product Description
- Frequently Asked Questions
JioFi JDR740 (Dongle) Wireless 4G Router Reviews
Best WiFi Dongle for Laptop
If you’re having a tough time searching for the best WiFi dongle for laptop then here we are with the review with one of the best WiFi dongle that you can buy online.
- JioFi 4G router comes with up to 150 Mbps of download speed and up to 50 Mbps of upload speed
- Expandable memory capacity is up to 32 GB
- It can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices at once and one through USB tethering
- Portable, lightweight, and no heating issues in long use
- Require very less power and can be used with connections to power bank
- 1-year warranty included
JioFi JDR740 comes with up to 150 Mbps of download and up to 50 Mbs of upload speed. As a WiFi dongle defined truly for speed so as compared to a mobile hotspot it doesn’t split the bandwidth and able to provide a true 4G experience.
You can connect up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices like smartphones, laptops, and tablets and also one device with USB tethering at once with JioFi JDR740.
It comes with expandable memory up to 32 GB which means you can also use this WiFi dongle as a pen drive and card reader.
This device can best use for HD voice calls, audio & video conference, SMS with the Jiocall app, and also a useful device for work from home so you don’t worry about connection just plug and play.
JioFi JDR740 is perfect for working on the go because of its lightweight, portable, and easy to carry design. This device is made for long uses so you are not going to face any heating issue even with the 5-6 hours of continuous use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some FAQs related to the best WiFi dongle for laptop this will help you to understand your product more wisely.
1. Do I really need to buy a WiFi dongle for your laptop/PC?
The answer completely depends on your requirement is whether you should buy a WiFi dongle or just go with the regular WiFi router. But here are some point that says you need a portable WiFi dongle.
- You want to access your internet anytime anywhere.
- You want a portable and lightweight WiFi router.
- You don’t want messy wires around you.
- You want something to access your internet on the go or on an emergency basis.
2. Can I use any Jio sim in the WiFi?
Yes, you can use any Jio sim in the WiFi dongle but for the first time use a new sim from the Jio store to avail the latest offer available.
3. Can I use JioFi dongle as a WiFi?
Yes, you can use the JioFi dongle as WiFi as well as you can it with your laptop/PC through USB tethering.
4. How many devices I can connect at once from JioFi dongle?
Recommended no of devices that you can connect with JioFi is 10 and 1 through USB tethering.
5. Can I use JioFi with a power bank?
Yes, you can use JioFi with power bank.
You May Also Like:
- 8 Best Room Heater In India for Winter 
- Top 8 Best Electric Kettle in India Under ₹1500 
- Top 8 Best Mixer Grinder in India Under ₹5000 
- 8 Best Stabilizer for 1.5 Ton AC in India 2020
- Resonate RouterUPS Review 2020: Best Power Bank for WiFi Router
- Top 7 Best Dry Iron in India Under ₹1000 
JioFi JDR740 Review: Best WiFi Dongle for Laptop in India 2020
Product Brand: JioFi
Product In-Stock: InStock