Summer season is one of the most irritable weather among all, and if you have not proper cooling equipment (pedestal fan, table fan, cooler, etc) available then day and night become hard to spend. I have collected a list of some best pedestal fan for bedroom for you that you can use to get rid of this summer.
Pedestal fans are fans with an inbuilt stand and easy to carry from room to another. Pedestal fans are very useful for those rooms or homes were no ceiling fans available or difficult to fit. Here I have created a list fo 9 best pedestal fan for bedroom that will help you buy one if you are planning to buy.
Pedestal fan listed here is manufactured from well-known brands so there is no quality issue and if you still thinking about quality then there are lots of customer reviews that you read.
Now the most important thing comes in mind that how much it cost or is it safe to buy products online, so let me clear your all doubts. All pedestal fans that are listed here come in the range of 2000 to 3000 which is pretty good for a quality product. If you invest a little amount in a quality product then you need not think about this again.
Now, what about is it safe to buy online? There are enough ratings in each product which helps you to make your decision clear about buying. So first of decide your budget then click on the provided link of the products and read other customer reviews who already bought the product.
Table of Content
Best Pedestal Fan for Bedroom
1. Usha Maxx Air
One of the best pedestal fans comes with the brand trust of USHA. Usha Maxx Air is one of the best sellers in pedestal fans in Amazon India. It comes corrosion protection with ABS body and PP blades. Air delivery of Usha Maxx Air is 67 cm/m that is sufficient for a medium-sized room.
- ABS body and PP blades
- Aerodynamically designed semi transparent PP blades
- Oil reservoir lubrication for better reliability and longer life
- Fuse to the auto-protect motor during thermal overloading
- Jerk-free and uniform oscillation
- 100% copper motor for longer life
2. AmazonBasics Pedestal Fan
AmazonBasics is Amazon’s private label brand. Under this brand amazon also launches a budget-friendly pedestal fan. AmazonBasics pedestal fan tested against international standards on multiple parameters for durability, safety, and performance.
- Air delivery of 65 CMM to 73 CMM
- Height can be adjusted from 115 cm to 135 cm
- 2 years limited warranty on manufacturing defects
- 3-speed options with 3 angles of vertical tilting
3. Crompton Hiflo
Crompton Hiflo 400 MM Pedestal Fan comes with plastic blade and plastic body. It oprates with the power supply of 50 watts.
- Plastic blades deigned for a modern look
- Air delivery of 70 Cu.mtr/min
- 2 years warranty
4. V-Guard Esfera
V-Guard Esfera pedestal fan comes with remote control and timer. Its inbuilt thermal overload protector protects fans from overloading.
- Natural, Sleep, and Normal 3-speed operation available.
- Inbuilt thermal overload protector
- 2-year domestic warranty
- It can also be operated from remote provided in the package.
5. iBELL WINDP10
iBell also brings some wonderful budget-friendly pedestal fans. iBell WIND10 comes with 55w and100% copper wire for longer life. Its high quality 5 leaves define give powerful wind flow.
- 1 year standard & 1 year additional warrenty.
- 3 speed control, 2 hour timer, self lubricating motor
- Remote control operation
- 100% copper motor
6. Usha Helix Pro
Usha Helix Pro comes with a soft head tilting mechanism and a 2-year mechanism. It’s 3 pp blades provide airflow more than other pedestal fans. More airflow is possible due to its lightweight blades which rotate with the speed of 2300 rpm as a result it provides 70% more speed than another same pedestal fan in this budget.
7. iBELL CHROME10
iBell Chrome10 comes with 5 Leaf and motor power with 55W for high air throw. Its powder-coated metal grills give iBell Chrome a glossy along with durability.
- 5 Leaf with 55W powerful motor.
- Powder-coated metal grills
- 1 Year standard + 1-year additional warranty
- Height adjusting option
8. V-Guard Gatimaan
- Built-in 120 minutes timer and 3-speed selector
- Balanced blades give a high-speed performance
- Smooth oscillation and aerodynamically design increases its airflow
9. Bajaj VPR01
- Provides better comfort with low air cutting noise
- Overload thermal performance
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Timer for on/off and speed control
- Acrylic blades for high performance
Things you need to consider before buying best pedestal fan for bedroom.
A fan’s speed depends upon its build quality and blade type. Fan speed is measured in RPM(Rotation Per Minute). There are mainly two options available one is fixed and another is variable. Fixed means fan speed will be fixed and there is no option to change its speed.
Variable speed means you can change its speed in low, medium, and high. You should always go with the pedestal fan with variable speed.
The airflow of the fan is measured in CMM(Cubic per Minute). It means how much area its airflow can cover. You should always try to buy a pedestal fan with higher CMM.
There are three motion types available in pedestal fans: Fixed, Rotating, and Oscillating. Fixed motion type mean fan will not rotate automatically you need to lift the fan to rotate if you want to air on the other side. Rotating pedestal fans can rotate its head for airflow distribution. Pedestal fan with oscillating motion is capable of rotating in 90 degrees for fixed time intervals.
One thing you should definitely consider is the pedestal fan price. A pedestal fan under the price range of 2000-3000 is ideal to buy.
Last but not least you should always need to consider a pedestal fan of a well-known brand. If your budget allows then definitely go with branded products.
My final thought about buying a pedestal for the bedroom is always to go for branded and genuine products. Most of the people think to buy cheap products but real pain begins after buying cheap and non-branded products. All pedestal fans listed above are branded and trusted by thousands of people, so there is no issue in product quality. All products listed above are available to buy in the price range of 2000-3000 approx so they are budget-friendly too. Finally, if this guide helps you in any way please share it with your family and friends.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Amazing and Useful Kitchen Accessories You Can Buy Under ₹500
- 12 Cool Smartphone Gadgets Under 500 You Can Buy on Amazon
- Top 10 Best Multi-Purpose Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer
- 14 Essential Car Accessories List That You Actually Need
- Top 6 Best Thermal Printer for Shipping Labels India 2020
- Ration Card Main Slot Book Kaise Kare?
- Top 8 Best Rice Cooker for Sticky Rice in India